Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1-1/2 HP Premium Efficiency Metric Motor, 3-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 230/460 Voltage, Frame D90SD
- Item # 5PGH5
- Mfr. Model # 192203.30
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 23
- Shipping Weight 41.15 lbs.
- ItemPremium Efficiency Metric Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps4.0/2.0
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.15
- Frame MaterialAluminum
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Nominal Efficiency86.5%
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized (E57948), CSA Certified (LR33543), CE, IEC and NEMA
- IncludesRepositionable Mounting Feet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8085)
- Industrial Motors (4978)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3346)
- TEFC Motors (3253)
- Three-Phase Motors (2966)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2884)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2404)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2146)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (1950)
- Washdown Motors (434)
- 3-Phase Washdown Motors (369)
- IEC Motors (270)
- Metric Motors (270)
- Flange-Mount Motors (82)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.