Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1 HP Metric Motor, 3-Phase, 3475 Nameplate RPM, 230/460 Voltage, Frame D80C
- Item # 2NE24
- Mfr. Model # 192057.30
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 23
- Shipping Weight 23.0 lbs.
- Item Metric Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1
- kW 0.75
- Nameplate RPM 3475
- Frame D80C
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 3.0/1.5
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class F
- Service Factor 1.15
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Nominal Efficiency 75.5%
- Duty Continuous
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Certified
- Includes Terminal Board, Multi Mount Repositionable Feet to Allow for 3 Conduit Box Positions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8106)
- Industrial Motors (4948)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3340)
- TEFC Motors (3247)
- Three-Phase Motors (2943)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2873)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2398)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2132)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (1939)
- Washdown Motors (431)
- 3-Phase Washdown Motors (366)
- IEC Motors (270)
- Metric Motors (270)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.