Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AC Gearmotor, 9 rpm, TEFC, 208-230/460V
- Item # 6HHE9
- Mfr. Model # 096065.00
- UNSPSC # 20101617
- Catalog Page # 112
- Shipping Weight 22.9 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Nameplate RPM9
- No Load RPM10
- Max. Torque341 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load327 lb.
- Input HP1/6
- Gear Ratio180:1
- Full Load Amps1.0/0.5
- Insulation ClassF4
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position Except Shaft Up
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Length Less Shaft11.45"
- Keyway Size0.18" Square x 1"
- BearingsGearbox: Heavy Duty, Needle Roller. Motor: Heavy Duty Ball
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- FinishBlack High Gloss Enamel
- HousingRolled Steel
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- GearsPrecision Machined and Hardened, AGMA Class 9
- Gear MaterialPrecision Machined and Hardened
- Gear TypeAGMA Class 9
- SealsSingle Lip, Spring Loaded, Heavy Duty
- ApplicationInverter Duty
- RPM Range0 to 15
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.