Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1-1/2 HP50 Hz Motor Capacitor-Start, 1425 Nameplate RPM, 110/220 Voltage, Frame 56H
- Item # 4GUJ6
- Mfr. Model # 113929.00
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 47.5 lbs.
- Item50 Hz Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Number of Speeds1
- Nameplate RPM1425
- Full Load Amps17.2/8.6
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Thermal ProtectionManual
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.00
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft11-3/4"
- RPM Range1401-1500
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8340)
- Industrial Motors (5260)
- Pump Motors (4827)
- Fan Motors (4248)
- TEFC Motors (3455)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3313)
- Blower Motors (3249)
- Conveyor Motors (2214)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (941)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (922)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (918)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (824)
- Furnace Blower Motors (823)
- 50-Hz Motors (119)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.