Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rechargable Flashlight, LED, Black
- Item # 30YJ03
- Mfr. Model # X7R
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- Item Rechargeable Flashlight
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size CR18650
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 1.5/7.5 hr.
- Length 7.00"
- Lumens 500/70
- Focus Adjustable
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aluminum
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polymethyl Metacrylate
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Beam Distance 320/120m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Light Output Modes Morse Code, Boost, Power, Low, Dim, Blink, SOS, Defense Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 8.5 oz.
- Includes Lanyard, Power Supply, Floating USB Cable, Intelligent Clip, Charging Dock
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.