Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
HydraulicStandard Duty, Non-Handed, Powder Coated, Door Closer
- Item # 1XFJ7
- Mfr. Model # 1261 Hw/PA AL
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1148
- Shipping Weight 10.95 lbs.
- ItemDoor Closer
- Closing Operation ModeHydraulic
- Closer PerformanceStandard Duty
- Closer TypeHold Open
- Door HandingNon-Handed
- Arm TypeHold-Open Arm with Parallel Arm Shoe (not included)
- Mounting StyleHinge (Pull) Side, Top Jamb (Push) Side or Parallel Arm (Push) Side Mounting
- Housing Length9-15/16"
- Housing Width2-3/8"
- Housing Height1-7/8"
- FinishPowder Coated
- Max. Door Opening180 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width42"
- Interior Door Width24 to 54"
- Projection from Wall2-3/8"
- Spring Size1-5
- Arm MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesMounting Hardware
- StandardsMeet Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines, ANSI 156.4 Grade 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.