Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hydraulic, Standard Duty, Non-Handed, Powder Coated Door Closer
- Item # 1XFJ6
- Mfr. Model # 1261 Rw/PA DKBRZ
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1147
- Shipping Weight 10.59 lbs.
- Item Door Closer
- Closing Operation Mode Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Standard Duty
- Door Handing Non-Handed
- Arm Type Regular Arm
- Mounting Style Hinge (Pull) Side, Top Jamb (Push) Side or Parallel Arm (Push) Side Mounting
- Housing Length 9-15/16"
- Housing Width 2-3/8"
- Housing Height 1-7/8"
- Finish Powder Coated
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width 42"
- Interior Door Width 24 to 54"
- Projection from Wall 2-3/8"
- Spring Size 1-5
- Arm Material Cast Iron
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Standards Meet Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines, ANSI 156.4 Grade 1, UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.