Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Door Closer, Aluminum, Nonhanded
- Item # 22RA97
- Mfr. Model # 1261 HW/PA 689 SRT
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # 2666
- Catalog Group # H4241
- Shipping Weight 10.5 lbs.
- ItemSecurity Door Closer
- Closing Operation ModeHydraulic
- Closer PerformanceHeavy Duty
- Closer TypeHold Open
- Door HandingNon-Handed
- Arm TypeParallel
- Mounting StyleParrallel Arm
- Housing Length9-15/16"
- Housing Width2-3/8"
- Housing Height1-7/8"
- Max. Door OpeningUp to 180 Degrees
- Exterior Door WidthUp to 36"
- Interior Door WidthUp to 48"
- Projection from Wall2-3/8"
- Spring SizeAdjustable 1 to 5
- For Use WithInterior and Exterior Doors
- Mounting HardwareIncluded
- IncludesSelf Drilling Screws, Hardware
- StandardsMeet Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines, ANSI 156.4 Grade 1, UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.