Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemForced Air Portable Gas Heater
- Gas TypeLP
- BtuH Output250,000 to 400,000
- Min. Cylinder Size(2) 100 lb.
- Heating Area9000 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate18.5 lb./hr.
- Amps AC1.5
- Built-In ThermostatYes
- Air Flow1582 cfm
- FeaturesVariable Output, Heavy Gauge Combustion Chamber,Tri-Shield Finish, Thermostatic Temperature Control, Electronic Spark Ignition
- Safety FeaturesGas Control Valve, Backflash Switch, Air Proving Switch, P.O.L. Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Commercial Heaters (453)
- Gas Heaters (297)
- Space Heaters (170)
- Portable Heaters (167)
- Propane Heaters (164)
- LPG Heaters (139)
- Fan Forced Heaters (109)
- Fan-Forced Heaters (109)
- Portable Gas Heaters (75)
- Construction Heaters (66)
- Forced Air Heaters (61)
- Salamander Heaters (58)
- Salamanders (58)
- Torpedo Heaters (27)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.