Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Gas Heater, Dual Fuel, 350000BtuH
- Item # 16W289
- Mfr. Model # TS350DSND210129
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 320.0 lbs.
- Item Ductable Tent Portable Gas Heater
- Gas Type NG
- BtuH Output 350,000
- Min. Cylinder Size None
- Heating Area 8000 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate 350 cu. ft./hr.
- Amps AC 9
- Voltage 120
- Built-In Thermostat Yes
- Height 32-7/8"
- Width 22-1/3"
- Length 48"
- Air Flow 2600 cfm
- Hz 60
- Features Ductable, Direct Fired, Enclosed Flame, Electronic Spark Ignition, Self Diagnostic Service Saver, Vent Mode for Simply Circulating Air
- Safety Features Enclosed Flame, Air Proving Switch, (2) High Limit Switches, Gas Control Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.