Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Gas Heater, LP, 80000 BtuH
- Item # 16W283
- Mfr. Model # TS080ASPN220097
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 3842
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- Item Ductable Tent Portable Gas Heater
- Gas Type LP
- BtuH Output 80,000
- Min. Cylinder Size 100 lb.
- Heating Area 2000 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate 3.7 lb./hr.
- Amps AC 1.5
- Voltage 120
- Built-In Thermostat Yes
- Height 22"
- Width 13-1/2"
- Length 29-1/2"
- Air Flow 450 cfm
- Hz 60
- Features Ductable, Direct Fired, Enclosed Flame, Electronic Spark Ignition, Self Diagnostic Service Saver, Vent Mode for Simply Circulating Air
- Safety Features Enclosed Flame, Air Proving Switch, (2) High Limit Switches, Gas Control Valve and P.O.L. Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.