Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Barrier Post with Belt, 13 ft. L
- Item # 2EVA1
- Mfr. Model # SA1-4PK-MAX-NO-D4X-C
- UNSPSC # 46151505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 28.0 lbs.
- ItemBarrier Post with Belt
- Post MaterialPVC
- Post FinishYellow
- Post Height38"
- Post Dia.2-1/2"
- Base TypeCross
- Base Dia.29-1/2"
- Base MaterialPVC
- Base FinishBlack
- Number of Belts1
- Belt Length13 ft.
- Belt ColorBlack and Yellow Diagonal Striped
- Belt Width2"
- Includes(4) Posts and Carry Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Crowd Control Solutions (3439)
- Crowd Management (3373)
- Line Management (3105)
- Safety Barriers (2769)
- Crowd-Control Posts (2384)
- Retractable Safety Barriers (2357)
- Belt Barriers (2335)
- Barrier Receiver Posts (1877)
- Barricade Posts (1616)
- Crowd Control Barriers (1215)
- Crowd-Control Barriers (1215)
- Stanchions (1196)
- Security Barriers (624)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.