Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Concrete Repair, 0.26 gal., Pail, Natural
- Item # 46F426
- Mfr. Model # 8000-1101-2
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3132
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Repair
- Number of Components2
- Size0.26 gal.
- Container TypePail
- Coverage5 to 10 sq. ft.
- VOCNot Specified
- Flash Point200 Degrees to 490 Degrees F
- Application Time15 min.
- Dry Time20 to 40 min.
- Dry Time Recoat8 to 24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free30 min.
- Functional Cure12 to 18 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose DIY Concrete Repair Materials Designed to Repair a Variety of Horizontal, Vertical and Overhead Installations with Ease
- Characteristics2-Part Epoxy. 1:1 Ratio Mix
- MeetsVOC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.