Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Job Site Light, 277V, 150W, 12,000L
- Item # 31KZ69
- Mfr. Model # EPL-JH16C-1MLED-100
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.0 lbs.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Voltage 120/277VAC
- Lamp Watts 150
- Lumens 12,000
- Color Blue
- Base Style J Hook Scaffold, Ladder, Rail
- Lamp Included No
- Rated Life 60,000 hr.
- Cord Length 100 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SOOW
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor 16/3
- Guard Type Tempered Glass
- Magnetic Pull None
- Max. Height 135-1/4"
- Replacement Lamp No
- Features -40 to 65 Degrees C Operating Temperature Range, Aluminum Ladder/Rail J-Bracket Mounting
- Includes Adjustable Scaffold Mount, Light Head, Cord, EXP Plug
- Standards ETL Listed, UL, cETL Listed, Class 1 Division 1 and Class 2 Division 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.