Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Fixture, T5HO, 108W
- Item # 20LN19
- Mfr. Model # HALS-48-2L-T5HO
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 34.1 lbs.
- Item Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location
- Lamp Type Fluorescent
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Designation T5HO
- Lamp Watts 54
- Fixture Wattage 108
- Voltage 120/277VAC
- Description/Special Features Wide Area Beam Spread
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 70 Degrees C
- Housing Material 16 Gauge Steel
- Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Lens Material Tempered Glass
- Finish White
- Mounting Surface and Pendant
- Length 55-3/8"
- Height 11-13/16"
- Includes T5HO Bulbs, Pendant and Wall/Ceiling/Flat Surface Mounting Brackets, 3/4" NPT Hub Size
- Width 15-23/32"
- Standards UL 844 Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D; Class 2 Div 2 Groups F,G; UL 595 Marine; cUL listed for Canada; T4 Temp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.