Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Fixture, T5HO, 108W
- Item # 20LM61
- Mfr. Model # HALP-48-2L-T5HO-PND
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # 720
- Shipping Weight 20.7 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeFluorescent
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp DesignationT5HO
- Lamp Watts54
- Fixture Wattage108
- Description/Special FeaturesNon-Corrosive Class 1 Div 2, 50,000 hr. LED Life
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 70 Degrees C
- Housing MaterialFiberglass/Polyester
- Housing FinishWhite
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- IncludesT5HO Bulbs, Pendant Mount Brackets, 3/4" NPT Hub Size
- StandardsUL 844 Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D, UL 1598A Marine, cUL Listed for Canada, T4 Temp, Meets USCG Specs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3596)
- Explosionproof (1087)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1051)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (959)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (489)
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (301)
- High-Bay Lighting Fixtures (300)
- Low-Voltage Lighting Fixtures (185)
- Hazardous Location Fluorescent Fixtures (150)
- Low-Voltage Lighting (93)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.