Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Fixture, T8-LED, 56W
- Item # 20LM43
- Mfr. Model # HAL-EMG-48-2L-LED-PND
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 720
- Shipping Weight 26.2 lbs.
- Item Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Designation T8-LED, 4FT
- Lamp Watts 28
- Suggested Lamp Item No. LEDT8-28W-V1
- Fixture Wattage 56
- Voltage 120/277VAC
- Description/Special Features Vibration Resistant, 50,000 hr. LED Life, Rig Light, 2-in-1 with Emergency Battery
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Housing Material Copper-Free Aluminum
- Housing Finish Gray
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Finish Gray
- Mounting Pendant
- Length 53-47/64"
- Height 7-39/64"
- Includes LED Bulbs, Pendant Mount Brackets, Emergency Ballast, 3/4" NPT Hub Size
- Width 7-1/32"
- Standards UL 844 Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D; UL 1598A Marine; cUL listed for Canada; T4 Temp; UL 924; Meets USCG Specifications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.