Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Fixture, T8-LED, 56W
- Item # 20LM43
- Mfr. Model # HAL-EMG-48-2L-LED-PND
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 720
- Shipping Weight 26.2 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp DesignationT8-LED, 4FT
- Lamp Watts28
- Suggested Lamp Item No.LEDT8-28W-V1
- Fixture Wattage56
- Description/Special FeaturesVibration Resistant, 50,000 hr. LED Life, Rig Light, 2-in-1 with Emergency Battery
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Housing MaterialCopper-Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishGray
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- IncludesLED Bulbs, Pendant Mount Brackets, Emergency Ballast, 3/4" NPT Hub Size
- StandardsUL 844 Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D; UL 1598A Marine; cUL listed for Canada; T4 Temp; UL 924; Meets USCG Specifications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.