Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Explosion Proof Lighting, T8,64W
- Item # 20LM21
- Mfr. Model # EPL-EMG-48-2L-T8-PND
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # 720
- Shipping Weight 64.5 lbs.
- ItemExplosion Proof Lighting
- Fixture TypeExplosion Proof
- Lamp TypeFluorescent
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp DesignationT8
- Lamp Watts32
- Fixture Wattage64
- Description/Special FeaturesPaint Spray Booth, Gas and Dust Explosion Proof, Emergency Battery
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Housing MaterialCopper-Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishGray/White
- Lens MaterialTempered Borosilicate
- IncludesT8 Bulbs, Pendant Mount Brackets, Emergency Ballast, 1/2" NPT Hub Size
- StandardsUL 844 Class 1 Div 1 Groups C,D; Class 2 Div 1&2 Groups E,F,G; Class 1 Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D; Paint Spray Booth - UL 1598A Wet Location - T6 Temp - cUL listed for Canada; UL 924; Meets USCG Specifications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.