Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Waste Oil Heater w/6" Roof Kit, 150K BtuH
- Item # 4LFU7
- Mfr. Model # MX150C
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1026.0 lbs.
- ItemWaste Oil Heater
- Fuel Use1.07 gph
- Heating Area3500 sq. ft.
- Cabinet Size24 x 40-1/2 x 46-3/4"
- Air Flow2400 cfm
- Cabinet MaterialFine Grain Galvinized Steel
- Combustion Chamber12 ga., Cold Rolled Steel
- Chimney LocationTop/Left
- Tank Capacity215 gal.
- RequiresLess than a 16 ft. Eave
- IncludesTank, Chimney Cap, 24 Class A Chimney Pipe, Storm Collar, Roof Flashing 0/12-6/12, 36" Class A Chimney Pipe, Finishing Collar, 14" Slip Connector, (4) 24" Black Pipe with Cap, Roof Support Bracket"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA and DC.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.