Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMotor Pump
- TypeElectronics Cooling
- Motor TypeElectronically Commutated Spherical Motor
- Drive TypeMagnetic
- Voltage Range8-13.2VDC
- Inlet/Outlet3/8" HB x 3/8" HB
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Housing MaterialNoryl
- Gasket MaterialEPDM
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, EPDM, Aluminum Oxide, Carbon
- Average Life (Hours)50,000
- MediaWater, Water/Glycol Mixtures
- Self-AligningCeramic Ball Bearing
- Rotor TypeWet
- Max. Temp. (F)140
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head1.75
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head1.7
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head1.6
- GPM of Water @ 4 Ft. of Head1.4
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head1.35
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head1.3
- GPM of Water @ 7 Ft. of Head1.2
- GPM of Water @ 8 Ft. of Head0.9
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head0.6
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head0.3
- Shut-Off (Ft.)11
- Max. Pressure (PSI)21.75
- Length (In.)3-1/2
- Width (In.)2-1/2
- Height (In.)1-1/2
- FitsAll Standard PC Cases
- FeaturesTachometer Output
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The amp draw will vary depending on the head pressure of the unit. For example, at 2’ of head, the draw will be .2 amps, but at 12’ of head the draw will be 1.0 amp. We do have a flow curve available for the amp draw, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER and we can either fax or email you a copy.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.