Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hot Water Circulator Pump, 1/150 HP, 115V
- Item # 10D425
- Mfr. Model # LHB08100093
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3346
- Shipping Weight 2.95 lbs.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type Adjustable Thermostat with Timer
- Series E1
- HP 1/150
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/2"
- Connection Style NPT
- Face to Face Dimension 4-13/32"
- Housing Material Lead Free Brass Volute
- Drive Type AC Magnetically Driven Spherical Motor
- Height 7-7/16"
- Length 8"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Open
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes 6 ft. Power Cord
- Max. Operating Pressure 145 psi
- Max. Temp. 203 Degrees F
- Amps 0.14
- RPM 3450
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Automatic Adjustable
- Pump Mount Plastic Snap Ring
- Impeller Material Nylon/PPO
- Features Noise Level 30dB
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.