Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combination Sfty Cabinet, Under Fume Hood
- Item # 9HW69
- Mfr. Model # 99032-00
- UNSPSC # 24112402
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 155.0 lbs.
- Item Combination Safety Cabinet
- Mounting Type Under Fume Hood
- Used For Acids, Flammable
- Door Type Automatic
- Number of Doors 2
- Color White
- Height 36-3/4"
- Width 30"
- Depth 22"
- Door Opening Height 22"
- Material Steel
- Finish Epoxy Coated
- Handle Type Lever
- Number of Shelves 1
- Includes Two Rear Vent Connections with Flame Arrestors and Closure Plugs; Four Leveling Feet; (1) 8" Filler Panel to Increase Cabinet Depth
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Cabinets (726)
- Safety Storage Cabinets (724)
- Flammable Material Cabinets (463)
- Hazardous Material Cabinets (389)
- Hazardous Material Storage Cabinets (385)
- Flammable Material Storage Cabinets (384)
- Chemical Storage Cabinets (364)
- Counter-Height Cabinets (157)
- Corrosive Storage Cabinets (155)
- Acid Cabinets (90)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.