Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Benchtop, Freeze Dryer, 2.5L, -50Â° C, Stainless Steel Collector Coil Material
- Item # 8DTP1
- Mfr. Model # 7670520
- UNSPSC # 41104701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 97.0 lbs.
- Item Freeze Dryer
- Freeze Dryer Style Benchtop
- Holding Capacity 2.5L
- Min. Temp. Rating -50 Degrees C
- Collector Coil Material Stainless Steel
- Drying Chamber Not Included
- Purge Valve Not Included
- Voltage 115
- Amps AC 14
- Refrigerant R507
- Height 16-57/64"
- Width 12-39/64"
- Depth 17-7/8"
- Features Upright Stainless Steel Collector Coil with 2.5 Liter Ice Holding Capacity, 1/3 HP HCFC/CFC-Free Refrigeration System to Cool Collector to -50 Degrees C (-58 Degrees F), Powder-Coated Steel and Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior with Blue Accents, LCD That Displays System Operating Parameters, Set Up Parameters and Alarm Messages, Automatic Start-Up Switch for Collector Cool Down and Vacuum Pull Down with Manual Override Switches, Retractable, 9" Collector Drain Line, Power Switch and Rear-Mounted Electrical Receptacle (for Vacuum Pump Connection), Led Vacuum and Temperature "Waves" for Display of Relative System Vacuum and Collector Temperature, Vacuum Control Valve, Vacuum Break Valve, Rear-Mounted R2-232 Port
- Includes 3/4" Od Vacuum Connection, 3 ft. of 3/4" ID Vacuum Hose and (2) Clamps
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The 7670020 can only reach a temperature of -4 degrees at its coldest; the 7670520 can reach -50.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.