Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Keyless Deadbolt Entry with Key Override, Brass, Series 909
- Item # 3TML1
- Mfr. Model # 909 LO3 SMT
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Keyless Deadbolt
- FunctionEntry with Key Override
- Access MethodKeypad
- Mounting StyleCylindrical
- Lock MaterialStainless Steel
- Handle TypeNone
- Door Thickness1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Key Override OptionsKwikset Keyway
- HandField Reversible
- Outside Height7-3/16"
- Outside Width3-1/4"
- Outside Depth1-5/32"
- Inside Height4-7/16"
- Latch Length2-3/8" x 2-3/4"
- Number of Keys6
- Timed Entry Allowance30 sec.
- Power SourceAA Batteries
- Battery Life1+ yr.
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Max. User Codes2
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesDeadbolt, Latch, Keys, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.