Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gear Oil, Limited Slip, 7 oz
- Item # 5EVZ1
- Mfr. Model # 402508
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # 1290
- Shipping Weight 0.48 lbs.
- Item Gear Oil
- Size 7 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Flash Point 300 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Application For Use In Limited Slip, Positraction and Standard Differentials
- Standards Meets Ford, GM and Chrysler Specs
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.