Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PVC with Spiraled Polyester Yarn and Orange Tracer Yarn for Identification Braided Tubing, SAE, 1/4"
- Item # 4HM03
- Mfr. Model # K3150-04
- NSN # 4720-00-164-2825
- UNSPSC # 31231313
- Catalog Page # 3960
- Shipping Weight 5.2 lbs.
- Item Braided Tubing
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Inside Dia. 1/4"
- Outside Dia. 7/16"
- Length 100 ft.
- Max. Pressure 250 psi@70 Degrees F
- Hardness Shore A: 73
- Color Clear
- Material PVC with Spiraled Polyester Yarn and Orange Tracer Yarn for Identification
- Flexibility Flexible
- Wall Thickness 3/32"
- Temp. Range 25 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Application Food and Beverage Dispensing
- Standards NSF Certified Under 51, Potable Water Approval, 3-A Sanitary, FDA Under CFR Title 21 Parts 170 to 199
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Item # 4HL97GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $23.69 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.