Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Repair Strip, 2" x 3 ft. Size, Gray Color, Container Type: Roll
- Item # 4FJK8
- Mfr. Model # KS0018103-99
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 1934
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemLeak Repair Strip
- Size2" x 3 ft.
- Container TypeRoll
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Temp. Range-76 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Dry TimeNot Specified
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Traffic HoursNot Specified
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting TimeNot Specified
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Adheres ToShingles, Metal, Concrete, Wood, Asphalt, Tar, Fiberglass, Plastics, Rubber, Stucco, Aged EPDM, Aged Hypalon, Built-Up Roofing, Masonry
- ApplicationShingles, Metal, Concrete, Wood, Asphalt, Tar, Fiberglass, Plastics, Rubber, Stucco, Aged EPDM, Aged Hypalon, Built-Up Roofing, Masonry
- CharacteristicsSeals and Stops Leaks, Remains Flexible, Never Hardens, Cracks, Peels or Shrinks
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 4FJL1KST COATINGS
Price $30.90 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.