Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Acrylic Patching Cement, 115 oz. Size, White Color, Container Type: Can
- Item # 4FJK7
- Mfr. Model # KS0085100-16
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 1749
- Shipping Weight 10.25 lbs.
- Item Acrylic Patching Cement
- Size 115 oz.
- Container Type Can
- Color White
- VOC 6g/L
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Temp. Range Above 50 Degrees F
- Dry Time 4 to 6 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free 4 to 6 hr.
- Traffic Hours Not Specified
- Application Time Not Specified
- Setting Time Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Adheres To Chimney Flashings, Air Conditioners, Parapet Walls, Vents, Stacks, Gutters, Skylights, Metal Seals
- Application Repairs Cracks, Seams, Holes and Breaks Around Flashings, Vents, Gutters, Skylights, Parapet Walls, Chimneys,and Air Conditioners
- Characteristics Mildew Resistant, Resists Cracking, Peeling and Blistering
- Yield Strength Not Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4FJK6KST COATINGS
Price $5.13 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.