Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Specialty Adhesive Remover, 55 Gal
- Item # 10K015
- Mfr. Model # UP55
- UNSPSC # 44121626
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 470.0 lbs.
- Item Ultra Power Specialty Adhesive Remover
- Size 55 gal.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 7040 oz.
- Container Type Drum
- Color Orange
- Base Water
- Flash Point (F) Less Then 109.4DF
- VOC (%) 7.5
- Methylene Chloride No
- Features Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Biodegradable Formula. Safer than Traditional Solvent Based Products. Industrial Strength Ready to Use Formula Removes Adhesives, Silicone Sealants, Mastic, Duct Tape, Expansion Foam and Caulk.
- Green Environmental Attribute 100% Total Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.