Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Unit Cooler, Walk-In, 115V, 1800 CFM, Air
- Item # 4EAZ5
- Mfr. Model # GH26A-130EB
- UNSPSC # 24131503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 169.708 lbs.
- ItemWalk-In, Unit Cooler
- Type18" High Silhouette, 2-Way Air Discharge
- Fan Quantity2
- Fins per Inch6
- Number of Hangers2
- Defrost TypeAir
- Capacity BtuH @ 10 (F) TD13,000
- Air Flow (CFM)1,800
- Motor TypeEC Motor
- Motor Volts/Hz120/60
- Motor Phase1
- Motor Amps1.8
- Suction Line Size (In.)7/8
- Height (In.)18-1/4
- Width (In.)28-3/4
- Depth (In.)49-3/4
- Weight (Lbs.)180
- Agency ComplianceUL /cUL/UL-EPH
- Additional FeaturesPlastic Fan Guard, Front Access To Refrigeration Components, Electrical Panel Located Behind Front Access Hinged Aluminum Cover, Rifled Tubing and Fin Design Improve Heat Transfer, may be installed level and tight to ceiling, Hanger rods and TEV are internal
- For Use WithR22, R404A, or R507, Medium Temperature Low Air Circulation Applications In Spaces Above +20F
- RequiresExternally Equalized Thermal Expansion Valve, Fan motor heat is not included in rating. Add 368 BTUH per fan to room load, Derate 12% for 50 HERTZ (BTUH x .088) or increase TD to compensate for lower fan RPM
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.