Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Unit Cooler, Walk-In, 115V, 845 CFM, Air
- Item # 4EAR7
- Mfr. Model # KR16A-060EB
- UNSPSC # 24131503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 99.18 lbs.
- ItemWalk-In, Unit Cooler
- Type16" Low Silhouette
- Fan Quantity1
- Fins per Inch6
- Number of Hangers4
- Defrost TypeAir
- Capacity BtuH Evap. @ 10 (F) TD 25 (F) SST4000
- Air Flow (CFM)845
- Motor TypeEC Motor
- Motor Volts/Hz120/60
- Motor Phase1
- Motor Amps0.5
- Liquid Line Size (In.)1/2
- Suction Line Size (In.)5/8
- Height (In.)15.90
- Width (In.)15.32
- Depth (In.)29.13
- Weight (Lbs.)60
- Agency ComplianceUL /cUL/UL-EPH
- Additional FeaturesMounts Flush To Ceiling With Under 16" Headroom, Front Access To Refrigeration Components, Electrical Panel Located Behind Front Access Hinged Aluminum Cover, Rifled Tubing and Fin Design Improve Heat Transfer, plastic fan guard, industry exclusive Swept Wing Fan Blade Design for minimal noise, Die-formed patterned aluminum cabinet and drain pan with easy-to-clean radius corners, Plug in motor leads
- For Use WithR22, R404A, or R507
- IncludesSuperheat gauge fitting, Distributor nozzles
- RequiresExternally Equalized Thermal Expansion Valve, cooler may be suspended with 3/8" diameter hanger rods or flush mounted to the ceiling using 5/16 minimum lag screws with flat washers. Rods should be double nutted top and bottom. The unit must be level in all directions to insure proper drainage of condensate. Suspended units must have sufficient clearance above for cleaning the top
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Evaporator Coils (46)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.