Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Air Conditioner, 36000Btuh, 230V
- Item # 4PKR5
- Mfr. Model # 5WK36BGA1AAH0
- UNSPSC # 40101806
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 290.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodWater-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling36,000
- BtuH Heating36,000
- Number of Cooling Speeds2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Control TypeElectronic
- Sound Level dBA60
- Supply CFM1150/990
- Ambient Operating Range70 to 113 Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration6-30
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- IncludesElectronic Touchpad with Digital Readout, Two Speed Fan, 4-way Adjustable Grilles, Stainless Steel Cabinet, 18" Quick-Connect Hose Kit, Condensate Pump, Water Regulating Valve, Heavy Duty Casters, Heat Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.