Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid Engine Cooling, 120/240VAC Voltage, Engine Size: 5.7L, 100 kVA Rating, 1 Phase
- Item # 21AC74
- Mfr. Model # 100ERESD-QS6
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1244
- Shipping Weight 3946.0 lbs.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- kW 80 LP/100 NG
- kVA Rating 100
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- Height 65-1/2"
- Width 45-3/8"
- Length 138-13/16"
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
- Engine Brand General Motors
- Engine Size 5.7L
- Engine RPM 1800
- Amps 417
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 879 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 298 cu. ft./hr.
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 72
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 24F
- Engine (Block Heater) Yes or No
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 1-1/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 5 to 11 LP, 7 to 11 NG
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Includes Alternator Protection, Oil Drain Extenstion, Three-Way Exhaust Catalyst, Integral Vibration Isolation, Battery Rack and Cables, Gas Fuel System, 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Standards UL2200, CSA, EPA, NSPS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.