Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Standby Generator, 1 Phase, 120/240V
- Item # 21AC41
- Mfr. Model # 48RCL-QS8
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1244
- Shipping Weight 1740.0 lbs.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- kW 48 LP/48 NG
- kVA Rating 49
- Voltage 120/240
- Height 45-1/8"
- Width 33-1/2"
- Length 90"
- Enclosure Material Aluminum
- Fuel Type Natural Gas/Liquid Propane
- Engine Brand General Motors
- Engine Size 4.3L
- Engine RPM 1800
- Amps 135
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 350 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 146 cu. ft./hr
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 58
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 24F
- Engine (Block Heater) Optional
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 1"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm Yes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 5 to 11 LP (7 to 11 NG)
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 0.8
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Includes Aluminum Sound Enclosure with Enclosed Silencer, Battery Rack and Cables, Electronic, Isochronous Governor, Gas Fuel System (Includes Fuel Mixer, Electronic Secondary)
- Standards UL2200, CSA, EPA, NSPS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.