Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 9.5 HP
- Type4 Cycle
- Gross Torque13.2 lb.-ft.
- Engine RPM3750
- Shaft OrientationHorizontal
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.)7.8
- Starter TypeRecoil/Electric
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Low Oil Shut DownPre Start Only
- CylindersCast Iron Cylinder Liner
- Gear BoxInternal
- BearingsDaul Ball, PTO and Flywheel
- Air Cleaner TypeQuad-Clean 4-Stage All-Season Heavy Duty Cyclonic
- Air FilterPleated Paper Encased w/Perforated Metal/Foam Pre-Cleaner
- ApplicationUtility, Log Splitter, Conveyor, Vibrator, Two Wheeled Tractor, Tiller
- Overall Height (In.)17.75
- Overall Width (In.)16.83
- Overall Depth (In.)15.86
- Shaft Length (In.)3.49
- Shaft Height (In.)5.26
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1.00
- Shaft ConfigurationDrilled and Tapped 1.1" Deep X 7/16-20 UNF
- Shaft Key (In.)0.25
- SeriesCommand Pro
- Maintenance Frequency100Hour Oil Change, 200 Hour Replace Air Filter
- FeaturesMetal Blower Housing, Balance Shaft, Metal Fuel Cap, Automatic Compression Release, 10amp Charging System
- DesignOverhead Valve
- Agency ComplianceEPA
- IncludesDaul Oil Fill/Drain, Fuel Shut Off Valve, Engine Mounted Throttle&Choke, Remote Throttle Ready, Stellite Exhaust Valve, RFI Compliant, Variable Speed
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
- Gasoline Engines (57)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.