Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Gasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 27 HP
- Item # 11K743
- Mfr. Model # PA-CH740-3002
- UNSPSC # 26101503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 108.0 lbs.
- ItemGasoline Engine
- Type4 Cycle
- Gross Torque42.3 lb.-ft.
- Engine RPM3600
- Shaft OrientationHorizontal
- Starter TypeElectric
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Low Oil Shut DownPre Start Only
- Gear BoxInternal
- Air Cleaner TypeHeavy Duty Cnister System
- Air FilterPrimary Pleated Paper Encased w/Perforated Metal/Secondary Safety Insert Core.
- ApplicationGolf Course Implements, Aerial Lift, Auger, Boaring Eq., Cable Layer, Compressor, Concrete Saw, Curber, Fire Pump, Hydraulic Power Pack,Material Handling Power Buggy, Mixer, Mud Pump, Roller, Rammer,Shredder, Sprayer, Yard Tractor,Light Tower,Welder.
- Overall Height (In.)25
- Overall Width (In.)17.38
- Overall Depth (In.)18.5
- Shaft Length (In.)4.46
- Shaft Height (In.)6.125
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1.437
- Shaft ConfigurationDrilled and Tapped 1.5 Deep, 5/8-18 UNF
- Shaft Key (In.)0.375
- SeriesCommand Pro
- Maintenance Frequency100 hours air filter & change oil, 200 hours air and oil filter.
- FeaturesHigh Efficiency Grass Screen and Fan,Full Pressure Lubrication,20 Alternator, RegulatedKey Switch, Throttle and Choke Controls.
- DesignOverhead Valve, Hydraulic Valve Lifters,High Performance Spark Plugs
- Agency ComplianceEPA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
- Gasoline Engines (58)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.