Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGas Engine
- Type4 Cycle
- Gross Torque19.8 lb.-ft.
- Engine RPM3600
- Shaft OrientationHorizontal
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.)7.7
- Starter TypeRecoil/Electric
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Low Oil Shut DownYes
- Gear BoxInternal
- BearingsDual Ball
- Air Cleaner TypeQuad Clean 4 Stage Cyclonic
- Air FilterYes
- RotationCcw At PTO End
- ApplicationAerator, Dethatchers, Fogger, Sweeper, Pressure Washers, Chipper Shredder Logsplitter
- Overall Height (In.)17.4
- Overall Width (In.)17.8
- Overall Depth (In.)15
- Shaft Length (In.)3.49
- Shaft Height (In.)5.26
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1
- Shaft ConfigurationDrill and Tapped 1.1" Deep x 3/8-24 UNF
- SeriesCommand Pro
- Maintenance FrequencyChange Oil Every 50 Hours
- FeaturesLarge Metal Fuel Tank, Qaud Clean Filttration System,
- Agency ComplianceCARB
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
- Gasoline Engines (57)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.