Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDiesel Engine
- Type4 Cycle
- Gross Torque12.2 lb.-ft.
- Engine RPM3600
- Shaft OrientationHorizontal
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.)4.6
- Starter TypeRecoil/Electric
- Low Oil Shut DownYes
- Gear BoxInternal
- BearingsShell/Flywheel Roller
- Air Cleaner TypeCartridge/Pre Clean
- Air FilterPleated Paper Encased w/Perforated Metal/Foam Precleaner
- ApplicationPump, Two-Wheel Tractor, Hight-Pressure Cleaner, Compactor, Power Pack, Arrow Board
- Overall Height (In.)18.4
- Overall Width (In.)15.7
- Overall Depth (In.)13.2
- Shaft Length (In.)3.62
- Shaft Height (In.)5.26
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1.00
- Shaft ConfigurationDrilled and Tapped 1.1 Deep, 3/8-24 UNF
- Shaft Key (In.)0.25
- SeriesDiesel-Air Cool
- Maintenance Frequency150 hrs Oil - Oil Filter & Air Filter/Pre Cleaner
- FeaturesFull Pressure Lubrication,12amp Alternator Regulated, Control Panel, Electronic Shutdown Fuel Valve
- DesignInternal Oil Filter, Fuel Filer,Re-Borable Cast Iron Cylinder Liner,Counterbalanced Crankshaft. Direct Injection
- Agency ComplianceEPA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.