Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Standby Generator, 1 Phase, 120/240V
- Item # 21AC75
- Mfr. Model # 125ERESB-QS
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # 1397
- Shipping Weight 3860.0 lbs.
- ItemAutomatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling MethodLiquid
- kVA Rating125
- Enclosure MaterialSteel
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas or LP
- Engine BrandGeneral Motors
- Engine Size8.1L
- Engine RPM1800
- NG Consumption @ Half Load984 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load354 cu. ft./hr.
- Sound Level dBA72
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Battery IncludedNo
- 12VDC Battery ChargerYes
- Battery Requirements24F
- Engine (Block Heater)Optional
- Fault Indicator LightsYes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz.1-1/2"
- High Temp. AlarmYes
- Low Coolant Level AlarmYes
- Low Oil Pressure AlarmYes
- Main Circuit BreakerYes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC)2.74 LP (1.74 NG)
- Over Crank ProtectionYes
- Power Factor1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle7
- Run Time Hour MeterYes
- Over SpeedYes
- IncludesBattery Rack and Cables, Isochronous Governer, Intergral Vibration Isolation, Steel Sound Enclosure, Oil Drain Extension, Low Fuel Pressure Shut Down, 5 Year Limited Warranty
- StandardsUL2200, CSA, EPA, NSPS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.