Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Black Atramentized Chrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel, multi component grips. Mini Bolt Cutter, 8" Over
- Item # 3JXJ2
- Mfr. Model # 71 22 200 SBA
- UNSPSC # 27111512
- Catalog Page # 1035
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Mini Bolt Cutter
- Handle Material Black Atramentized Chrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel, multi component grips.
- Overall Length 8"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31 1/4"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48 1/8"
- Cutting Action Beveled, Flush Cut
- Jaw Material Chrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel, Forged and Oil Hardened
- Grip Style Ergonomic Two Color, Dual Component
- Features 20 Degrees angled head for flush cutting. Single sided lock plate with space for gripping. Opening spring and locking lever are integrated into the handles for more comfortable work and safer transport. Compound Action cutting for hard, soft, and piano wire, bolts, nails, and rivets. 60% reduction in hand force compared to conventional high leverage diagonal cutters. Exceptional cutting performance with induction hardened cutting edges approx. 64 HRC. 20 times cutting force than hand force applied.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.