Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces19
- Drive Size3/8"
- Includes8" Combination Pliers, 7-1/4" Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Cable Knife, Open Jaw Wrenches: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1", Reversible Ratchet: 3/8", Extension Bar: 3/8 x 10", 3/8" Dr. Hexagon Socket Wrenches: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4", Slotted Screwdrivers: 5/32 x 4, 1/4 x 6", Phillips Screwdrivers: Ph2 x 4", Carrying Case
- ProtectsAgainst Electrical Shocks up to 1000V
- StandardsASTM F 1505, IEC 60900
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Ratcheting Wrenches (1573)
- Cable Installation Tools (1261)
- Socket Wrenches (1076)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (919)
- Flat Screwdrivers (916)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (672)
- Dikes (374)
- Combination Pliers (284)
- Diagonal Cutters (231)
- Electrician's Tool Sets (223)
- Insulated Tool Sets (188)
- Insulated Pliers (186)
- Insulated Tool Kits (162)
- 3/8" Drive Ratchets (154)
- Insulated Cutters (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.