Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronics Pliers, 5-1/4" Overall Length, 53/64" Jaw Length, Handle Type: Ergonomic
- Item # 10N884
- Mfr. Model # 34 32 130 ESD
- UNSPSC # 27112125
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.13 lbs.
- Item Electronics Pliers
- Overall Length 5-1/4"
- Jaw Length 53/64"
- Jaw Width 1/4"
- Tip Width 1/32"
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Handle Color Black And Grey
- Material High Quality Forged, Ball Bearing Steel
- Spring Return Yes
- Standards DIN ISO 9655
- Features ESD, For Ultra Fine Work, Gripping, Holding And Bending, Joint With Screw, Precisely Finished Joint Surfaces, Low Friction Double Spring, Non-Reflective Finish
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 10N883KNIPEX
Price $78.55 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.