Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Diagonal Cutters, 8 In.
- Item # 2DYX5
- Mfr. Model # 74 02 200 SBA
- UNSPSC # 27112117
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.73 lbs.
- ItemDiagonal Cutters
- Overall Length8"
- Jaw Length7/8"
- Jaw Width1"
- Cutting Capacity/MaterialACSR, 7/64" Piano, 1/8" Hard, 11/64" Medium, 7/32" Soft Wire
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle TypeErgonomic
- Handle ColorBlue with Red Stripes
- MaterialChrome Vanadium Steel
- Spring ReturnNo
- FeaturesHigh Leverage, Forged-On Axle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.