Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConcrete Mesh Cutter
- Handle MaterialSteel tube, powder coated
- Overall Length37-1/2"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C317/16"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C481/4"
- Cutting ActionCenter Cut
- Jaw MaterialChrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel, Forged
- Grip StyleSturdy, 2 Color, Non Slip Dual Component
- FeaturesReplaceable Bolted Cutter Head, 12 Position Adjustment by cam bolts, ergonomically angled handles to minimize effort. Forged-on stopper with comfortable shock absorber. Cutting capacity up to 48 HRC, cutting edges with approx. 62 HRC. Cushioned ends that don't wear when dropped. Good access due to very flat construction of head and joint area
- IncludesReplaceable Head
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 72 82 950
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.