Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steel tube, powder coated Bolt Cutter, 24" Overall Length, 1/4" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rock
- Item # 10U118
- Mfr. Model # 71 72 610
- UNSPSC # 27111512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs.
- Item Bolt Cutter
- Handle Material Steel tube, powder coated
- Overall Length 24"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31 3/8"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48 1/4"
- Cutting Action Center Cut
- Jaw Material Chrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel, Forged
- Grip Style Sturdy, 2 Color, Non Slip Dual Component
- Features Replaceable Bolted Cutter Head, 12 Position Adjustment by cam bolts, ergonomically angled handles to minimize effort. Forged-on stopper with comfortable shock absorber. Cutting capacity up to 48 HRC, cutting edges with approx. 62 HRC. Cushioned ends that don't wear when dropped.
- Includes Replaceable Head
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1YNB9WESTWARD
Price $81.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.