Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tan Jobsite Chest, Width: 72", Depth: 24", Height: 23, Storage Capacity: 24.5 cu. ft.
- Item # 13R526
- Mfr. Model # 2472
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1219
- Shipping Weight 216.0 lbs.
- Item Jobsite Chest
- Width 72"
- Depth 24"
- Height 23
- Storage Capacity 24.5 cu. ft.
- Color Tan
- Lid Type Hinged
- Material Steel
- Gauge 16
- Casters Included No
- Use With Caster No. Mfr. No. 695, 495
- Locking System 3-Point Latching and Recessed Lock Housing
- Handle Type (1) Recessed Lid, (2) Recessed Side
- Features Electrical Pass-Through Grommet for Weatherproof Power Cord Access, Reinforced Lock Housing, Staked and Welded Heavy-Duty Hinges, Powder Paint Finish for Corrosion, Abrasion, and Scratch Resistance, 14 ga. Steel Skids, Fully Arc-Welded Seams
- Includes (1) Recessed Lid Handle, (2) Recessed Side Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1MCF2JOBOX
Price $1,058.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.