Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fan Power+ Hot Water Reheat upto 55k btu
- Item # 4DDY7
- Mfr. Model # KIT-1004
- UNSPSC # 40141603
- Catalog Page # 4242
- Shipping Weight 7.15 lbs.
- ItemVAV Control Kit
- ApplicationFan Power with Hot Water Reheat Up to 55K BtuH
- FeaturesKits Contain All Control Components Necessary To Field Replace Controls For Each Indicated Application
- For Use WithPneumatic VAV Box
- IncludesUniversal Reset Volume Controller, 2-Pipe Room Thermostat, Direct Acting, with Scale Plate Options Damper Actuator (5 to 10 psi spring range), with Metal Body, Modulating Reheat Control Valve, 1/2", 2-Way, N.O., 2.5 Cv, 3 to 8 psi Pneumatic-Electric Relay, SPDT, Thermostat Universal Upgrade Kit, Tube Assemblies, 8", with Eyelets and Adapters, Screwdriver, Flat Blade, and Hex Ends
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran and North Korea.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.