Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemReset Volume Controller
- TypeSub Master
- Control TypeRA
- Thermostat Required for CoolingRA
- Thermostat Required for HeatingDA
- Setpoint Range Minimum (In. WC)0 to 1" WC
- Setpoint Range Maximum (In. WC)0 to 1
- Reset Pressure Band3 +/-0.5 to 8 psig
- Air Consumption14.4 SCIM at 20 psig
- Output Sensitivity (In. WC)5 PSI / 0.02" WC
- Main Air Pressure (PSIG)15 to 30 PSIG
- Connection PortsPush On Fittings For 1/4" O.D. Tubing
- Max. Signal Pressure (In. WC)6
- Material of ConstructionABS
- Output Capability0 to Supply Pressure
- Operating Temp. Limit (F)40 to 120 Degrees F
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.)3/16
- FeaturesAdjustable Min Max Air Flow
- AccessoriesHFO-0006/SSS-1000 Series Flow Sensors, 4DEA3, 4DEA4, 4DEA5, 4DEA6
- IncludesMounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran and North Korea.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.