Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
VDV Scout Cable Tester, W Case
- Item # 39E519
- Mfr. Model # VDV501-814
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # 457
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
- ItemVDV Scout Cable Tester
- ApplicationContinuity and Length Testing
- For Use WithNetwork and Coax Cable
- FeaturesSimultaneous Testing of Video and Data Cables
- MeasuresCable Length
- Adapter TypeF To F Barrel Connector
- Connector TypeRJ45, RG11, F Connector
- IncludesLocation ID Remotes for Locating Cable Runs To Wall Outlets and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1212)
- Voice/Data Tools (959)
- Continuity Testers (394)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (94)
- Wire Tracers (68)
- Cable Tracer Meters (66)
- Wire Tracing Testers (66)
- Circuit Tracers (65)
- Wire Tracing Meters (65)
- Cable Tracers (57)
- LAN Testers (53)
- Cable Meters (52)
- Cable Testers (50)
- Wire Identifiers (38)
- Cable Identifiers (37)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.