Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTraceAll(TM) Tone and Probe
- ApplicationLow Voltage Wire Tracing
- FeaturesTracer: Adjustable Volume. Non-Conductive Tip. Replaceable Tip. Integrated Generator Storage. Generator: Two Tone Styles. Tone Activated LED. Auto-Off After Approximately 30 Minutes. RJ Jack For Direct Connection To Phone Cables Or RJ Alligator Clip Set
- Adapter TypeRJ11 to Banana Clip
- Connector TypeRJ11
- Data Safe MonitorNo
- Dialing MethodNone
- Line Polarity IndicatorNo
- StandardsCE & WEEE
- Includes(8) LR44 and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Voice/Data Tools (786)
- Continuity Testers (371)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (77)
- Wire Tracers (74)
- Cable Tracer Meters (64)
- Telecommunications Testers (64)
- Wire Tracing Meters (64)
- Cable Tracers (60)
- Communications Testers (59)
- Wire Tracing Testers (56)
- Cable Identifiers (39)
- Tone Generators (39)
- Tone Test Kits (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.